If you are sick and tired of having to shave or wax your body to get rid of all that unwanted hair, then it is time for you to consider laser hair removal in Dubai. If truth be told, it is the only permanent treatment option available for people interested in getting rid of unwanted body hair. The best part is that it is all the more effective as compared to waxing and shaving. Given below is a bit of information about things related to laser hair removal that you might not know of:
- Laser hair removal is not meant for all skin and hair types. It delivers the best results on people who have light skin and dark hair. The fact is that the procedure is focused on pigmented tissue, which is why it does not work too well on white, red, blonde and grey hair.
- Some of the most common body areas on which people get the treatment done are inclusive of legs, underarms, arms, bikini line and back. It can take a good deal of money and significant amount of time for the treatment to take place on larger areas.
- It can take up to about 6 to 8 sessions of the procedure to get rid of unwanted hair from different areas of the body. This is, however, dependent upon the area and the color of the hair and skin.
- There are rarely any side effects that get triggered due to laser hair removal. The most commonly sighted side effect is that the area that is treated upon becomes swollen and sore for a few hours after the treatment. In certain cases, lightening or darkening of the skin might also occur. Very rarely, there are effects like scarring, blistering or even a few changes in the overall texture of the skin. However, keep note that this is an extremely rare side effect.
- Before the procedure takes place, you can expect the laser hair removal clinician to conduct a 30 minute consultation. The consultation is going to cover information about your medical history along with a test patch to ensure that your body responds well to the treatment being conducted.
- It is extremely important for you to follow the advice of the clinician before the treatment takes place. The basic bits of advice that you need to follow will include things like avoiding sunbathing, sun beds, and bleaching or waxing the area that needs to be treated. All of this should be done at least a few weeks prior to the treatment.